No one would consider getting a knee or hip replacement without an MRI or a CT Scans. Similarly, Pacific Dental & Implant Solutions uses 3D digital CT Scanning technology to treatment plan every Dental Implant case.
The 3D CT Scanning process allows Dr. Asam to better examine bone density and determine the correct treatment approach in each dental implant case. The CT Scan provides a detailed 3D image of the mouth and jaw that is much more detailed than traditional dental x-rays, and provides much better information for a higher standard of care. The Scanning process takes about 9 seconds while you sit comfortably and provides Dr. Asam three-dimensional and cross sectional views of existing teeth, bone, nerves, and tissue.
Advantages of 3D CT Images / Scanning:
- Examine cross sections of a patient's bone structure to analyze the quality, volume, and density of the bone that will anchor the dental implant
- Determine all possible treatment approaches with risk factors for each individual patient
- Locate the precise placement and depth of implants
- Determine the proper type and size of the implants
- Locate and avoid sensitive areas such as nerves and sinuses
- Less radiation compared to a medical CT Scan
3D CT SCAN ($400 value)
TRADITIONAL PANORAMIC X-RAY ($89 value)
Improve Your Quality of Life with Dental Implants